1 - DENMARK and SWEDEN in 8 days
- Day 1 Departure from Romania. Arrival in Copenhagen. Dinner. Accommodation in Copenhagen
- Day 2 Breakfast. A tour of Copenhagen by bus. The tour consists of visits to the most important tourist attractions such as: *the amusement park Tivoli *the beer brewery of Carlsberg, The national museum, The royal theatre of Denmark, Amalienborg – the residential palace of the royal family, The Gefion fountain, The statue of the little Mermaid.
Duration: 2,5 hours. After some free time in Copenhagen we meet up for dinner. Accommodation in Copenhagen.
- Day 3 Breakfast. We drive over the Öresund Bridge to Malmö, Sweden. Tour of Malmö. Lunch. Departure to Gothenburg. Dinner. Accommodation in Gothenburg.
- Day 4 Breakfast. Tour of Gothenburg. Lunch. Departure to Stockholm through Jönköping, Norrköping. Lunch. Arrival in Stockholm. Dinner. Accommodation in Stockholm
- Day 5 Breakfast. Tour of Stockholm by bus. During the 2,5 hour tour you will have a guide telling you about the most important buildings, museums and parks of Stockholm. Lunch. Afternoon: *A visit to the Kaknäs tower – 34 floors, 155m, from here you have a wonderful view over Stockholm *A visit to the regal ships Vasa at the Vasa museum (this amazing ships was built in 1628 and sank in the same year, then they towed it 333 years later). Dinner. Accommodation in Stockholm.
- Day 6 Breakfast. A tour of the old part of the city – Gamla Stan, we also watch the change of the main guard at the Royal Palace, here you can also visit the museum inside of the palace. Lunch. Afternoon: 2 hour tour with a boat under the 15 most important bridges of Stockholm, situated on the surface of the Baltic sea and the lake Mälaren. Dinner. Accommodation in Stockholm.
- Day 7 Breakfast. Tour with the boat through the archipelago of Stockhom. After returning to Stockholm we visit a comercial centre like Globen or Farsta. Dinner. Accommodation in Stockholm.
- Day 8 Breakfast. Departure to Romania.
The price includes:
- 2 nights at a three star hotel, breakfast in Copenhagen
- city tour of Copenhagen
- crossing of the Öresund Bridge
- 1 night at a three star hotel with breakfast in Gothenburg
- city tour of Gothenburg
- 4 nights at a three star hotel in Stockholm, breakfast
- city tour with bus in Stockholm
- city tour by boat under the bridges of Stockholm
- a visit to the Kaknäs tower
- a visit to the Vasa Museum
- a tour with a boat in the archipelago of Stockholm
- english speaking guide during the entire tour
- all transports between the tourist attractions in Denmark and Sweden.
Good to know:
The lunch and dinners are not compulsory, they are not included in the total price of the tour. Approximate prices: ca 7-11 USD for lunch and ca 11-15 USD for dinner.
AccomModation prices are based UPon accomModation in doubleroom at a 2-3 star hotel with private shower/wc. The ones that wish to stay in single rooms have to pay an additional amount. Please request prices from the travel agency.
NOTE: For further informations about respective countries, please visit our website: www.continentholiday.net
We reserve ourselves for price – and program changes.
Map Tour 1
Click to enlarge
Copenhagen - The royal palace
Gothenburg- the harbour
Venice of the north
Stockholm - Gamla Stan
|CONTINENT HOLIDAY & TRAVEL - Scandinavia Specialist|
|For Knowledge- Service - Price Alternatives!|
|Tel: +46 - 8 - 31 07 50 Fax: +46 - 8 - 31 09 55|
|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.continentholiday.net|