The Eiffel Tower
Champs - Elysées
Click to enlarge
P aris - The Latin Quarters
fascinating Ville Lumière – 2000 years of history that is present
even today in a city that is in a new millenium. One of the most capturing
and lively metropoles. Monumental, magic, fascinating and full of life.
The authors Paris, the revolutions, the empires, the technology and ecology:
the fashion centre and ture joie de vivre! One week is not enough to visit
all the attractions of the city, but one day is enough to fall in love with
the beautiful scenerys that only Paris can give you. The wide boulevards,
the parks, the museums, the river Seine with its bateaux-mouches, the cabarets,
the night light, the sounds and smells of a unique city...
Attractions you should not miss:
It is impossible to tell you about all of the attractions in Paris, every corner of the city has something that is interesting to see. Here are some examples of what the city has to offer:
- Champes Elysées
- L’Arc de Triomphe: the important road in central Paris that connects the famous museum The Louvre with the Triumph Arc.
- The Eiffel Tower: the city symbol, represents the fusion between old and new that distinguishes Paris. Go up in the tower and enjoy the stunning view.
- Notre-Dame: the masterpiece in gothic architecture (1200th), its enormous ship stretching three floors up and its walls that captures the beautiful light that trickles in through the large bow windows.
- Montmartre and Sacré Coeur: a romantic quarter with narrow alleys. Many artists come here to have inspiration, we recommend a visit to the Sacré Coeur church.
- The Latin Quarters: this is where you find the famous university Sorbonne, many other famous schools and Collège de France.
- Pigalle: the entertainment quarter with night clubs and cabarets.
- Versailles: right outside the city you find the french kings magnificent palace with many beautiful floors and splendid gardens.
Also: Places de Vosges and the Marais quarter, Place Vendôme, Place de la Concorde and the Obelisque from Luxor, Rue Saint Denis, Rue de Rivoli, Père Lachaise-cemetery, Madeleine-church, Les Invalides, St Germain des Prés, la Place de la Bastille, Ile St Louis, Ile de la Cité, Trocadero.
Except bookings of hotel and transfer we also help our clients with different services that makes your vacation comfortable and pleasant. On request we offer you guided tours in the city (one day, half day or night tours), visits to Chartres, Versailles, Fointainbleu, Trianon, Mont Saint Michel etc. It is also possible to reserve tickets to bateaux-mouches, tickets to museums, to reserve tables at restaurants etc.
Spend a wonderful time together with the famous characters from the animated world of Walt Disney. Live music, shops, shows and entertainment awaits you in every corner. You can enjoy a simple hamburger or fish specialities and dace through the night. This is where you meet all the characters from the well-known cartoons: from Goofy to Donald Duck, from Mickey Mouse to the Hunchback of Notre-Dame, guaranteed entertainment for adults and children, the perfect location for families!
Prices & Conditions
Descriptions & Prices
Descriptions & Prices
|CONTINENT HOLIDAY & TRAVEL - Frankrike Logi & Transport Service|
|För Kunskap - Service - Prisalternativ!|
|Tel: 08- 31 07 50, 031- 708 08 50, 040- 10 32 00, Fax: 08- 31 09 55|
|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Hemsida: www.continentholiday.net|