2 - Denmark, Sweden and Norway - 14 days|
- Day 1 Arrival in Copenhagen. Dinner. Accomodation in Copenhagen
- Day 2 Breakfast. A tour of Copenhagen with the bus. The tour contains visits to the most important tourist attractions such as: *the amusement park Tivoli *the beer brewery of Carlsberg, The national museum, The royal theatre of Denmark, Amalienborg – the residential palace of the royal family, The Gefion fountain, The statue of the little Mermaid.
Duration: 2,5 hours. After some free time in Copenhagen we meet up for dinner. Accomodation in Copenhagen.
- Day 3 Breakfast. We drive over the Öresund Bridge to Malmö, Sweden. Tour of Malmö. Lunch. Departure to Gothenburg. Dinner. Accomodation in Gothenburg.
- Day 4 Breakfast. Tour of Gothenburg. Lunch. Departure to Stockholm through Jönköping, Norrköping. Lunch. Arrival in Stockholm. Dinner. Accomodation in Stockholm
- Ziua 5 Breakfast. Tour of Stockholm with the bus. During the 2,5 hour tour you will have a guide telling you about the most important buildings, museums and parks of Stockholm. Lunch. Afternoon: *A visit to the Kaknäs tower – 34 floors, 155m, from here you have a wonderful view over Stockholm *A visit to the regal ship Vasa at the Vasa museum (this amazing ship was built in 1628 and sank in the same year, then they towed it 333 years later). Dinner. Accomodation in Stockholm.
- Day 6 Breakfast. A tour of the old part of the city – Gamla Stan, we also watch the change of the main guard at the Royal Palace, here you can also visit the museum inside of the palace. Lunch. Afternoon: 2 hour tour with a boat under the 15 most important bridges of Stockholm, situated on the surface of the Baltic sea and the lake Mälaren. Dinner. Accomodation in Stockholm.
- Day 7 Breakfast. Tour with the boat through the archipelago of Stockhom. After returning to Stockholm we visit a comercial centre like Globen or Farsta. Dinner. Accomodation in Stockholm.
- Day 8 Breakfast. Departure for Oslo. On the way we stop for lunch. Arrival in Oslo. Dinner. Accomodation in Oslo.
- Day 9 Breakfast. City tour of Oslo. Lunch. In the afternoon you will have some spare time. Dinner. Accomodation in Oslo.
- Day 10 Breakfast. Departure for Bergen. On the way we stop for lunch. Arrival in Bergen. Dinner. Accomodation in Bergen.
- Day 11 Breakfast. City tour of Bergen. Lunch. Spare time in the afternoon. Accomodation in Bergen.
- Day 12 Breakfast. Boat tour in the fiords. Dinner. Accomodation in Bergen.
- Day 13 Breakfast. Departure to Oslo. Accomodation in Oslo
- Day 14 Breakfast. Departure.
The price includes:
- 2 nights at a three star hotel, breakfast in Copenhagen
- city tour of Copenhagen
- crossing of the Öresund Bridge
- 1 night at a three star hotel with breakfast in Gothenburg
- city tour of Gothenburg
- 4 nights at a three star hotel in Stockholm, breakfast
- city tour with bus in Stockholm
- city tour by boat under the bridges of Stockholm
- a visit to the Kaknäs tower
- a visit to the Vasa Museum
- a tour with a boat in the archipelago of Stockholm alt. Uppsala
- 3 nights accomodation in Oslo and 3 nights in Bergen. City tours.
- City tours of Oslo and Bergen. Fiord tours.
- English speaking guide during the entire tour
- All transports between the hotels and the tourist attractions.
Good to know:
The lunch and dinners are not compulsory, they are not included in the total price of the tour. Approximative prices: ca 7-11 USD for lunch and ca 11-15 USD for dinner.
Accomodation prices are based on accomodation in doubleroom at a 2-3 star hotel with private shower/wc. The ones that wish to stay in single rooms have to pay a additional amount. Please request prices from the travel agency.
NOTE: For further informations about respective countries, please visit our website: www.continentholiday.net
We reserve ourselves for price –and program changes.
Map - Tour 2
Click to enlarge
Copenhagen - Royal Palace
Göteborg - the harbour
Stockholm-Venice of the north
Stockholm - Gamla Stan
Norway - Bergen
Norway- the Fiords
|CONTINENT HOLIDAY & TRAVEL - Scandinavia Specialist|
|For Knowledge - Service - Price Alternatives|
|Tel: +46 - 8 - 31 07 50 Fax: +46 - 8 - 31 09 55|
|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.continentholiday.net|